Sunday, July 5, 2009

Agateophobia: The Fear of Insanity

Imagine feeling like you are going absolutely insane. Every day it gets worse and every day you feel more and more out of control. This is a part of life for those who suffer from Agateophobia.

Agateophobia is the irrational fear of insanity. I’m glad I don’t have this one because my life is full of insanity. Those who suffer from this phobia are extremely afraid of being crazy.

This phobia is usually caused by a stressful event or a severe panic attack where the person felt out of control. A bad experience using recreational drugs may also contribute to this phobia.

I really thought there would be more information on this one. I am highly disappointed. If you have this phobia, please tell us your story.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews